It’s easy to plan your journey to Silverburn. Here are all the ways you can get here!
Getting to Silverburn by car?
We’ve got over 3,000 parking spaces here at Silverburn – with free parking all day, every day. There are a few ways to find us:
- If you’re taking the M77, you’ll find us just off junction 2.
- Using Google maps? Get directions here.
- If you’re using sat-nav, punch in our postcode: G53 6EW.
Taking the bus?
It’s just as easy to get here by bus! The following routes stop at Silverburn:
- First Glasgow: 3, X8, 10, 49 and 57
- Stagecoach: x17, x18 and x44
- McGill’s Bus Services: 3, 6
- SPT Bus Services: 153
Travelling by train?
Planning your journey via train? We’re just a 15-minute walk from Priesthill & Darnley station.
Arriving by coach?
You can arrange in advance for a coach to arrive at Silverburn.
For further details, please call 0141 880 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a taxi?
You’ll find our taxi rank outside the Tesco entrance.
Looking for a hotel?
If you’re coming from further away and need a place to stay, check out the hotels available in Glasgow.