Full-Time / Part-Time : Full Time
Job Type : Temporary
Hours per week : -1
- Maintain a tidy and efficient public facing area, providing a prompt and courteous welcome for visitors, telephone callers and other staff.
- To be polite, professional, and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Handling phone calls and distributing/taking messages as appropriate.
- Face to face guest engagement throughout the mall and at key experience services.
- Equipment hire/training and record keeping – Shopmobility
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- To accept payment for Silverburn gift card, including operating a till, while adhering to all policies.
- Mall patrols.
- Any reasonable request from Management out with scope of role.
What we are looking for
- Friendly and approachable.
- Professional at all times.
- Smart appearance – willing to wear entirety of branded uniform.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Prompt and reliable.
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required.
- Is passionate about delivering a world class experience to our clients and customers.
- Can work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative.
- Acts with honesty and integrity.
Job Types: Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Silverburn
How to Apply
Please apply here