Perform Guest Service, administration, organisational duties efficiently and effectively on behalf of the building in which you are located.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient public facing area, providing a prompt a courteous welcome for visitors, telephone callers and other staff.
- Handling phone calls and distributing/taking messages as appropriate.
- Face to face customer service-handling enquiries/complaints.
- Sorting incoming mail and distributing accordingly.
- Cash handling.
- Distribution of retail communication.
- Ensure all marketing literature is kept current.
- Sales of Silverburn gift card and processing corporate orders.
- Maintaining stock levels of Silverburn gift card and notifying correct department for supplies as appropriate.
- Retail support.
- Equipment hire/training and record keeping – Shopmobility.
- Assisting H&S, HR and the legal team where required.
- Mall patrols.
- Assist with operational needs when required including site audits, emergencies, and security related incidents.
- Any reasonable request from Management out with scope of role.
What we are looking for
- Friendly and approachable.
- Professional at all times.
- Smart appearance – willing to wear entirety of branded uniform.
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- IT literate.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Prompt and reliable.
- Flexible with working pattern.
- Team Player.
- Willing to complete SIA DS licence course within job
- Willing to complete 1st Aid training within job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location