Supervise the team to provide each customer with an exceptional level of service by identifying and satisfying their needs, thus ensuring that the store meets its sales targets, and develops customer loyalty. Support the management team to maximise profit whilst maintaining the brand image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the team to optimise the customer experience as part of TWC multi-channel strategy
- Supervise the training, development and motivation of staff in order to achieve highest possible levels of customer service and performance
- Ensure that the team is dealing with all customer queries and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that customer service standards are adhered to and business opportunities are maximised.
- Awareness and supervision of the store presentation – including cleanliness, visual display and merchandising – so it is reflective of the brand
- Maintain open communication up and down within the store, across to other departments and ultimately the customer
- Ensure all administrative procedures are performed, including till transactions, cashing up, staff discount purchases etc
- Responsibility for holding keys to the store, opening and closing the store, completing relevant checklists and cash handling
- Driving sales on the shop floor in the absence of senior management – optimising sales and customer service at all times
- Supervise the team to ensure adherence within the store of all company policies and procedures, as per the policies and procedures manual
- Maintain awareness of health and safety compliance. Understand responsibility to escalate any problems to the management team.
Skills & Experience
- Retail or service industry experience (12 months is desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Proven selling skills
- Understanding of our customer base and their expectations