Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for experienced Travel Consultants to join our incredible sales team. We’re expanding across the UK and looking for passionate, well-travelled travel experts to join us!
The role is fast paced, rewarding and incredibly diverse. Our dedicated Training Academy offers support for every single member of our team –so, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start.
Here’s some key information about the role:
- Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs
- Confidently communicating with prospect clients, through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation
- Offering out-of-this-world customer service. We’ve won multiple awards for our fantastic customer service and are looking for more great people to join our award-winning teams
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a retail travel environment
- A flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations
- Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
What we offer:
At Barrhead Travel, we don’t simply offer jobs. We offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. You’ll also be joining a family of brilliant colleagues; we love working hard but we play even harder. Take a look at some of the many Travel Perks we offer our staff:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes. You earn on everything you sell!
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge
- A Personal Development Plan and continued training and development. Tell us your career-goals and we’ll work together to help you achieve them
- A hugely varied company benefits scheme which includes amazing discounts on high street retailers
- Generous staff discounts for your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
- Up to 34 days of annual leave (well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you?)
- Company pension scheme
- Long service celebrations
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun and exciting industry.
To apply, submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit and let us know your career goals and ambitions. Don’t forget to tell us about your favourite holiday destinations – you may have guessed already, but we love nothing more than a good chat about holidays!