Terms & Conditions of Use of Website and App
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and app. By using this website and app, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website and app.
Information Purposes Only
All materials presented on this website and app, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by Workman Facilities Management or the owners of shopping centres managed by Workman Facilities Management. Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our website and app in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner. You may access and use the materials on this website and app for your own personal use only. You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this website and app.
“Silverburn” is a registered trade mark in England. Any other trademarks appearing on this website and app are the trademarks of the relevant owners. You must not use any trade mark that appears on this website and app without the written permission of the relevant owner.
In accessing this website and app, you must not:
disrupt or interfere with the website and app, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website and app or linked website and apps;
disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website and app or linked website and apps;
attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website and app or parts of this website and app that are not opened to public access;
or Post or transmit to or via this website and app any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website and app. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website and app contains links to other website and apps which are independent of Silverburn and are maintained by third parties.
Silverburn is not responsible for the contents of any third party website and apps and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other website and apps are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Silverburn endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must asses their party website and app content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website and app.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those website and apps and what responsibility the website and app provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website and app.
Disclaimer and Limitation
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website and app, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website and app or the server that operates is free of:
viruses or other corrupted materials; or occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website and app or other third party website and apps via this website and app.
This website and app and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on “as-is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website and app, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website and app, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website and app, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Silverburn cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website and app (or accessed via this website and app), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website and app, or at their own website and apps. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website and app.
If a jurisdiction does not allow:
the exclusion of implied warranties; or
the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words “we” or “us” include Silverburn and its related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website and app or related services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website and app as well as this website and app at any time.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact Silverburn our contact details are as follows:
Silverburn General Enquiries
0141 880 3200
Standard Terms & Conditions for Competitions and Prize Draws
1. By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to residents of the mainland UK unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Silverburn, its agencies, owners or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Silverburn reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
3. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
4. Only online entries via the channels promoted will be accepted. You must register with the Silverburn website and app to enter online competitions. Entries must be submitted as promoted by the closing date.
5. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified if discovered.
6. Winners will be selected by Silverburn or a co-promoter in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all valid and correct entries received.
7. Silverburn reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
8. For online entries: Silverburn cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and app and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website and app due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
10. Prizes must be collected from Silverburn. If any prize cannot be collected within the given timescale, Silverburn reserves the right to select an alternative winner or re-distribute the prize in a future competition or prize draw. Silverburn has no responsibility to anyone who has not collected the prize and no compensation will be due.
11. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, Silverburn reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. Silverburn has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded and no compensation will be due.
12. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except when in the event of circumstances outside of its control Silverburn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
13. Silverburn has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
14. Silverburn reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Silverburn suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
15. If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, Silverburn reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner.
16. In the event that Silverburn wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in shopsilverburn.com or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from Silverburn but using a different suffix should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to email@example.com for verification. Please do not respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Silverburn. If you are in any doubt please contact Marketing.
17. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. Silverburn may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city in printed or digital communications.
18. Winners entering via Silverburn’s Facebook page or Twitter feeds will be notified via same medium and agree to their full name or other moniker being announced online and reasonable additional publicity.
19. For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Marketing quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
20. Any images on the website and app are for illustration only.
21. The judge’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
22. The laws of Scotland apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the Scottish courts only.
23. Standard terms & conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.